The STC lead battery recycling division is part of the STC group.
STC sustains companies with technological innovation also in the sectors of chemistry and electrochemistry, environmental protection and food processing.
STC’s specific competence in the fields of chemistry, applied physics and engineering support its clients’ competitiveness on the market.
STC offers the following services and products:
- Consultation and optimization of existing processes
- Development of innovative processes
- Engineering services
- Design and construction of pilot plants
- Design and construction of industrial plants
STC is an ISO 9001:2008 qualified company and is listed in the Research Laboratories Register of the Italian Ministry of University and Research.
Main references in the lead battery recycling sector:
- Arab Lead Company L.L.C (Muscat, Oman): Engineering, construction and start-up of a spent lead acid battery breaking and separatin plant.
- Elettromeccanica Ciaurri s.r.l. (Sava - Ta): Study and engineering of a low/medium power demonstrative energy storage unit.
- Nic Impianti s.r.l. (Sava - Ta): Study and development of a passive conditioning shelter demonstrative unit.
- Green Recycling Industries (Nigeria): Design, construction and supply of a spent lead acid battery recycling plant, including an innovative technology for the direct production of lead oxides.
- Cobat, Roma, Preliminary audit for energetic optimization and improvement of environmental performance;
- Eco-Bat SpA, Paderno Dugnano (MI): Optimization study and design of technologies for the recycling of non-ferrous metals from exhausted Lead batteries;
- Eco-Bat SpA, Marcianise (CE): Experimental tests on electro-dialysis plants for the concentration and purification of sulphuric acid from acid water of Lead batteries;
- Eco-Bat SpA, Paderno Dugnano (MI): Design and construction of plants for the concentration of acetic acid through reverse osmosis with high rejection membranes which are suitable for solvent recovery;
- Meca Lead Recycling SpA, Lamezia Terme (CZ): Construction of a membrane nanofiltration plant for the removal of calcium sulphate;
- AMEKON S.A., Patras (Greece): Engineering and construction of a plant for the crushing and separation of plastics from grids and paste of exhausted lead batteries;
- Metplast S.A., Thiva (Greece): Design and construction of a paste desulphurization plant within exhausted lead battery recycling with recovery of anhydrous sodium sulphate through intermediate crystallization to Glauber’s salt
Please note: STC is recorded in the Register of Innovative Companies of the Chamber of Commerce since January 2017.